New Book

Categories

Help Wanted
UPDATES
powered by

News

New Book

Considering only doing an e-Book for "The Life and Death of Lily". Decisions, decisions.....

7 Comments to New Book:

Comments RSS
Hangover IV Vitamin on Monday, 20 August 2018 12:54 AM
It is really great that we will do take time in doing books but I think it would worth more your while to have your book be on demand than just doing ebook. Not sure though, not really expert on book publishing.
Reply to comment

australian essays on Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:21 AM
A hospital should have all the facilities because there is no point f you cannot serve the people an hey need to believe on so that they can work better and we know that how much we rely on them for our health.
Reply to comment

sa on Monday, 7 January 2019 4:52 PM
as
Reply to comment

essays online uk on Monday, 7 January 2019 7:25 PM
I think there is no problem to publish your book in any ways. Through e book, it will be more convenient and easy to have a copy of your book. In that case, many people can read your book. While having a personal copy of a book, it will be more costly yet more special. So for me, either way will be good. And I believe the most important thing is the content and I know that your content is so good.
Reply to comment

Marvel on Friday, 22 November 2019 7:04 PM
I must say you have work hard in collecting data to write this post.I will come back to read more articles they are good to read. Rubber matting
Reply to comment

Ronny on Saturday, 23 November 2019 3:34 PM
Your blog is really awesome and cool post.its really great and cool post.its really great and cool post.its really awesome and good. best telescope for kids of high quality
Reply to comment

.pk domain on Saturday, 7 March 2020 8:57 PM
Like all of Dr. Hyman's books, Ultramindincludes the 7 Keys to Brain Health and a basic multi week program that will scrub, mend and reinforce the cerebrum. Each segment has a test for the peruser to get to the effect of every specific key on their mind work, gives a rundown of analytic tests for clinical medications just as a how to execute recuperating arrangements from changes in sustenance to supplements, hormones, detoxification, and battling cerebrum "sensitivities."
Reply to comment